Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Listen to Robots: It's Perfect (Parkie) Sound

Hey everybody,

Check out "Robots" when it hits the theaters next week....and be sure to listen well. That perfect sound you hear is the artwork of alum Sean Garnhart, a sound designer whose credits include "There's Something about Mary"; "Sleepy Hollow"; "Men in Black 2" and "Ice Age."

Every time I turn around, I run into another successful Park alum. This one is just a little....well, noiser than most. (And I mean that in the nicest possible way...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordo said...

I remember Sean Garnhart in my Audio Workshop class -- where students were the "sound designers" for the production of Prof. Ben Crane's wonderful original radio drama "Hopper for Hire." This was a big-time live radio show staged in Dillingham -- with original score by music prof Peter Rothbart.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home