Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Great photos, great food, great friends...

It's that time of year again.

The Park School is humming (well, OK, so in some cases it's screaming) as you all rush through the last week of the semester to get your final projects, papers and reading done before the semester ends.

There is a full schedule of screenings in the Auditorium (I am going to attend as many as I possibly can; unfortunately, I am writing this in a Miami hotel room....I had to come down here to participate in a professional conference -- at the worst possible time of year...it's 84 degrees but I would MUCH rather be in Ithaca facing the blizzard and watching your work....)

And the Senior Photo Exhibition opens on Friday night from 6 to 9 p.m. on the Commons. It's called Warship Images: The Final Exhibition and it's being held at
103 The Commons, West Plaza (Below UPS and across the street from the Chanticleer). The exhibition will be on display Saturday, Dec. 15 and Sunday, Dec. 16 from noon-8 p.m. (I WILL make it to this one...I arrive home Saturday morning!)

Take a break from your busy, crazy, incredible schedules and stop by the exhibition and the screenings and the presentations and the award ceremonies....all of the amazing ways the Park School celebrates all of your incredible talent and achievement.

Dianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home