Friday, December 05, 2008

To all first-year Parkies: Want lunch?

Hi everybody,

This is a special invitation to all of our first-year Parkies to PLEASE join me for lunch on Tuesday, December 9, at 12:10 p.m. in the Auditorium. (OK, so it's just pizza, but there will be lots of it....)

I want to hear about how things are going, what we can do to make your experience as a Parkie better, your stories about what went well (and didn't) this semester (though this isn't a discussion of individual classes or faculty; if you have concerns or praise about those, please feel free to see me individually up in my office).

Nobody knows better than students what works here in the Park School - and what doesn't. And as first-year students, you still see the school with 'new' eyes and bring a perspective that most of us don't.

Please stop by and share it with me. You talk (and eat), and I'll listen.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey. How about a session for the juniors? Considering all the stress/aggravation/confusion/complaining/turmoil going on in the junior class due to unacceptable classes/not enough classes/wrong classes/not-enough-outside-park-credit-drama/silly requirements, I bet a lot of them would show up, and would be more than happy to talk to you about their own perspective of the Park School.

I know I'd go.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home