Monday, September 05, 2005

Wanna hang out with people who love movies as much as you do?

Interested in film -- watching it or making it? The Park School Film Club is open to all IC students -- Parkies and non-Parkies -- and it will hold its first meeting Thursday at 7:30 PM in the lobby of Park (they're moving to Studio D when everyone gets there).

The rest of Park's student media held their 'rush nights' last week, and hundreds of you showed up to get involved. If you missed an event and are interested in participating, just contact the editor/manager/producer/director and volunteer; everybody is always looking for more help!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very interested in this club, but I want to see Tim O'brien's presentation which is at 7:00 on the same night. Does anyone know who I should contact in the club to get meeting information?

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to join, but I'm going to Tim O'Brien's presentation too. Where can I get the e-mail of the person in charge of this club?

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moi aussi, I'll be at tim o'brian's. Please help

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please help us with an email address. I'm required to attend Tim O'Brien's lecture....HELP!!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now that this event has passed, has anyone come up with more information for those of us who missed?

12:38 PM  
Blogger Dianne Lynch said...

Egads, guys, sorry I didn't respond earlier to this. You can contact the Ithaca Film Club by going to any of the directors listed on the club's official college web page:
http://www.ithaca.edu/csli/orgs/directory/index.php?org_id=237.
Good luck!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home