Sunday, November 13, 2005

Greetings from LA!

Hello Everyone,

Let me start by saying that despite the fact that I went to the beach on Halloween, I really do miss Ithaca this time of year. I hope you are all well. I just wanted to write and give a heads up on my time in LA so far. I moved out here the end of September and was lucky enough to find a job and an apartment in one week. I have been doing freelance camera assistant work and so far I have worked on six projects. All non-union, the most legitimate ones being a new sho for Spike TV and a pilot for Nickelodeon. So things are good! A lot of my park school graduating class from IC has been in touch with each other- which is great. Mark Book and Jason Seekamp live on my block in Burbank and Pete Ambrose liked my complex so much that he moved in down the hall. We submitted TVP (The Vanishing Point) to Sundance- no word yet. Once we hear either way from them we are going to submit to other fests. I would love to keep in touch with all of you and I am
sure I will need some advice in this crazy business.

take care,
Megan Ulrich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home