Monday, December 12, 2005

OK, so here's a personal one...

I know, I know, this is my Park School blog. But I may be the dean, and I may be your biggest advocate, but I also happen to be a mom.

And one of my four kids (you got it: FOUR KIDS) happens to be in a band called the Static Age (www.thestaticage.com). And it just so happens that his band is now being featured on fuse.tv in the Oven Fresh section of the site (under the TV SHOWS menu).

He just called to ask me to vote for his band -- which at this point has the highest rating of the bands they're up against. And he asked me to blog it.

So here I am -- blogging it -- just in case you all want to take a look. Go to www.fuse.tv and click on enter site. Then click the far left tab, 'TV shows." Click on Oven Fresh about halfway down the list.

There are eight thumbnails of various bands. One is the static age.

I know, I know. But hey: He is, after all, my kid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you post a link to the site, more people will go to it. We're all super lazy when it comes to surfing the internet.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which one is your son?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home