Sunday, December 11, 2005

You are amazing.

I spent much of the past week attending screenings and viewing installations produced by some of the most talented students I've ever had the privilege to know: You.

So far, we've seen amazing work by the students in Senior Photo Workshop Exhibition, Doc Research, Video Production, Motion Graphics, Intermediate Field, Sound, Senior Thesis, Experimental, Sound, and Advanced Field.

This week, do what you can to stop in to the programs still to come (all in the Aud):

Animation - Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.
Cine Prod 1 part 1 - Wednesday, 4:30 p.m.
Cinematography - Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.
Cine Prod 1 part 2 - Thursday, 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cine Prod 2 - Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
Fiction - Friday, 7:30 p.m.

I look forward to seeing you there.

(And if there are other programs going on in Park I haven't included here, PLEASE let me know....I don't want to miss a thing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home