Thursday, September 28, 2006

Saw producer Dan Heffner at Park on Saturday!

Hey everybody,

OK, so they're not MY favorite movies; in fact, I still cringe every time I think about the scenes I saw in Toronto this summer when I went to visit the set of Saw III (ick). But for millions of you horror-movie fans, Saw I, II, and now III are your idea of great entertainment (ick ick). And nobody knows more about the magic behind the scenes that makes all that blood and gore possible than the guy who puts it together: Dan Heffner.

Dan's the producer of the Saw series, among scores of other Hollywood hits (Adventures in Babysitting, for starters), and he also happens to be a Park alum. He's coming to campus this weekend for the sole purpose of meeting with students, and I'm hoping you're all going to show up to make him feel welcome.

He'll be speaking in the Park auditorium at 2 p.m. on Saturday. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home