Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Match Game: It's ba-a-a-ack....and in podcast!

Parkie Craighttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif Rehttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifid came into my office at the beginning of the semester with an amazing idea: He wanted to produce an IC version of the longstanding game show "The Match Game." And he wanted to do it for podcast.

You have to love it: Imagine sitting out in back of the Park School, waiting for the bus, and watching The Match Game on your cell phone. Now that's what I call mobile entertainment.

Craig asked for a little help, we managed to come up with some (hey, we're all about new ideas here in the Park School), and a few weeks ago, he pulled together cast and crew and shot the first series of 'episodes.' I was supposed to be one of the panelists, but that's another story; I'm waiting for my turn later this month. But in the meantime, Craig's first productions are now available on Google:

Episode I
Episode II

And did you know that the Match Game was called "Blankedy Blank" when it aired internationally? Take a look at the IC version....you'll see why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home