Friday, February 16, 2007

Help Make Trish the Mardi Gras Queen!

This just in from Trish Capello, an IMC grad who is living in Vail. And YOU (OK, all of us) can help make Trish the Mardi Gras Queen this year -- just by taking the time to vote for her (oh, come on, what else do you have to do for the next 27 seconds? Let's get behind a fellow Parkie!)

Here's the message:

"In just one short year here in Vail, CO I have been nominated for Vail's Mardi Gras Queen...and I wouldn't be in marketing if I didn't reach out to the IC eco-system.

If you go to http://www.vaildaily.com/section/NEWS scroll to the bottom right and I’m the first nominee Trish Capello. And of course if you’re ever in Vail look me up."


She's in second place. WE can change that!





Thanks,

Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home