Monday, March 19, 2007

Park's own Jetsetter....check it out!

From: Renee Dunaway
Date: March 17, 2007 6:09:02 PM EST
To: Renée Dunaway
Subject: My Album Release

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to drop a note letting you know that my band Jetsetter’s
first album, VasoVerga, has now hit the proverbial shelves!

Jetsetter consists of me and my dear friend Tyler Finck. We wrote
and produced all of the songs together. As he’s a fellow
perfectionist, I have to say we wouldn’t release anything we weren’t
completely passionate and proud of.

To hear some songs or snag a copy, please visit us at
http://www.gojetsetter.com. The album will also be available at
iTunes in a few weeks. There’s an email signup on our page if you’d
like to keep abreast of upcoming radio/magazine appearances.

Have a fabulous St. Patty’s Day!


-Renee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a missing detail: Tyler and Renée graduated from IC with their Film/Photo degrees in Fall of 2003/Spring of 2004.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home