Thursday, October 25, 2007

SO you CAN vote twice....three times....four times...








Even deans make mistakes.

Some big ones.

Some not so big.

I'm happy to say that this latest one isn't unforgivable (I hope) -- mostly because it's not too late to fix it.

Here's the deal:

Turns out there are actually FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) Ithaca teams of filmmakers who entered the Apple Insomnia Film Festival. And at least one of them had asked me to blog about THEIR entry (which I promised to do....and somehow got mixed up and thought the blog I posted yesterday was about THEIR film....)

Good news is, we can all vote for all FIVE of their films at least once.

OK, only once. But every vote counts.

So here's the list:

Need A Lift
A Great Fall
Larry's Love
Night of Napoleon
The Markist

And here's the link: http://edcommunity.apple.com/insomnia_fall07/contest.php
(for some reason, I can't get it to embed....)


Sorry, guys. My mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home