Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's 70 degrees in LA....and the Price is Right

....Just ask me: I'm sitting in my apartment at Oakwood, looking out the window at the parking lot outside the X building (at least some of you must know what that looks like), and the sun is shining and the breeze is blowing, and I understand why so many of you plead to come to the LA program in the spring.

That said, it's snowing in Ithaca, and I LOVE IT when it snows in Ithaca. So I would be just as happy at home as I am here (guess I'm just a happy kind of person....)

I've been to the Center for the past two days and I have seen ONE student (ONE). Everybody else is out at their internships during the day, and the crew at the Center says they're having the time of their lives.

A group of them went to the Price is Right on Monday, and just WAIT until you find out what happened to a Parkie there. I can't tell, unfortunately, because she signed a nondisclosure agreement that says we can't tell. But it's going to be on PRIME TIME, and this is one student who will be returning to the Park School in style....(more on that when I know when the show will be airing....)

I spent yesterday visiting alumni and friends of the school -- it's pretty fun to walk into a major studio and ask to see the guy in charge -- and tonight is the college's Capital Campaign party. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to see Bob Iger, our friend at Disney, who must be in a pretty good mood now that the writers' strike is over. I'll tell him you all want a job.

And Saturday I'm home again...and looking forward to it.

In the meantime, have a great week in the Park School. Enjoy the snow. And happy Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home