Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am so amazed....

...by you.

And by your work.

I have spent about 20 hours since Thursday watching student work -- film, video, documentary, animation, photographs.

I couldn't make it to every event -- I wish I could clone myself, but only for this week -- and I am sorry to those of you whose extraordinary work I missed (though I collect DVDs and promise to watch over break if you have an extra one....or a research paper you're proud of, or an ad or PR campaign...)

This is my ninth "end of semester" media season in the Park School, and I don't think I've ever been as consistently and completely impressed by the quality of the work. I laughed, I cried (and for all the right reasons), I closed my eyes in horror or fright....and I was and am prouder than ever to be a part of this learning community.

Congratulations to all of you who have devoted so much time, energy, effort and talent to these projects.

And to the faculty who have inspired, directed, guided and encouraged you to get there.

What a lovely way to end the semester.

My thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home