Thursday, March 10, 2005

Following up on later Park hours

Hey,

I just read the comments on the posting about keeping the Park School open until 1 a.m. during the last month of classes. (See, I do read your comments on the blog...)

I want to clarify that we're not talking JUST the second floor. Sorry for the confusion. We're talking about most of the labs on the first and second floor, with the exception of the television studios and a few other low-demand spaces.

The debate is whether it's worth trying. I'm convinced it is.

Are you?

Dianne

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For these monitor positions, can anyone apply?

I don't work in park right now, yet I could work a number of those shifts. How would that work?

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would greatly appreciate it if Park had longer hours, and I would be willing to work the shift. Thanks for listening!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While we're on the subject of extended facility hours, I would like to see the Park School examine keeping facilities open on a regular basis on Fridays and Saturdays to 11:00pm. At least Fridays. This is prime work time, with no classes the following day. And I think it sends the wrong message to students to have the facilities closed those nights. Having them open would provide 10 additional hours per week, same as extending to 1am Sundays through Thursdays.

Eloise Greene

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would Greatly appreciate if Park was open later as much as possible. I am concentrating in photography and find I can never have enough time in the darkroom. I think it's an excellent idea to have the labs open later during the end of the semester. I also agree with other students that longer hours would be helpful during the whole semester, if possible.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home