Thursday, April 28, 2005

I know, I know: Where have I BEEN?

OK, so I've been less than diligent about the blog, even though it's one of my absolute favorite things to do...but life around here is CRAZY this time of year.

I mean, I thought I was busy. No. That's not right. I KNOW I was busy. But as we all gear up to bring the school year to a close, we tend to crank up the energy and the excitement between here and that moment that seems forever away...and will be here in a matter of days: Summer.

But I'm going to love every minute of it.

That's because this is the time of year when we get to see and hear and read all of the work students have been working on for the entire semester -- and in some cases, the past four years. It's the point at which we get to celebrate their hard work, their accomplishment, and their victories.

I think I have at least three 'special events' to attend every evening for the next 10 days. Exhausting? Sure. But exhilarating -- for them, and for me.

Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home