Tuesday, April 19, 2005

One last time: Let's talk about the Park School -- this year, and next year

Hey everybody,

Next Friday is the last day of classes. How did we get here so quickly?

It seems like only yesterday -- OK, last week -- that I arrived at the Park School, brand new and without a clue.

Eight months later, I'm less new and certainly less clueless -- though I still can't find my way around Dillingham.

It's been an extraordinary year, and most of the best moments were spent interacting with students..in my office, in the production studios, and in our student Advisory Council meetings.

Our final meeting of the year is scheduled tomorrow night at 7 p.m. in 314 Park. We'll talk about what we've accomplished this year, and what we want to do in the year ahead. Please: your opinion matters. Take the time to join us; our conversations really do help make Park a better place.

Dianne

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was unable to attend the last meeting because I have class Wednesday nights, but I do have a request for change. I am concentrating in still photography and I am disappointed in the limited number of courses offered each semester. Every professor I have had thus far has been wonderful, but I think it would be extremely helpful to hire another photography professor. I realize this is a huge request, but I feel the photography program could be even greater than it already is with additional staff.
Thank you!

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, anyone hear about Chris Campbell leaving the journalism dept with every other decent prof that has been there in the last few years?

hooray park! way to go!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home