Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Paid internship? Did you say PAID?

This just in from Henry Kavett, one of the Park School's most avid supporters and a member of our new National Advisory Board (thanks, Henry):

Hello Dianne: You know of Burson-Marsteller as one of the great PR firms in the world. I spent a couple of years there in the 70's....

They have a terrific PAID summer internship program for Junior or Senior level students...

Program web site:

http://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=362&ji=1914216&sn=I

Main company site: www.bm.com


Henry Kavett
WYD Media Management, LLC
THE STEPHANIE MILLER SHOW

1 Comments:

Blogger citywatermelon said...

I have a question Dianne. I'm currently a sophomore TV-R student, and I was wondering if by the time summer rolls around, would I be considered a junior? And would this internship in PR relate to me?

Just wondering...

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home