Friday, May 04, 2007

Another amazing year...because of all of you

Hi everybody,

I'm in Portland, Oregon, at a meeting of the national accrediting council for mass comm schools; I'm on the council, and they picked this week (of all weeks) to hold our spring meeting.

Back home, the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and you're all finishing your final class day for the year.

Wish I were there.

But since I can't be, I want to take a minute here, to thank you all for making the Park School such a great place to be a dean. It was an extraordinary year -- from the food cart in the lobby to the Ithacan awards to Dan Heffner and the Great Race -- and it has been my privilege to be a part of it.

Have a wonderful summer, knock 'em dead on your finals, and be in touch.

Dianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home