Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So it took 'em about three days to make national television....

I was going to wait until next week to start blogging again, assuming that the LAST thing you guys are doing during break is logging onto the school blog to see what's up back here in Ithaca (but just WAIT until you see the lobby....)

But there's news out in LA and it's happening NOW, as in TONIGHT (well, tomorrow morning, early), and I need you to know....

This just in from Stuart Kenney (and pay no attnetion to his comments about the weather; ice has its advantages):

Hey, I hope that this finds you well and that you're surviving the cold. We
are all here in LA just suffering in the 80 degree sunny days... Winter here
is horrible.

Anyway, I am writing to let you know some exciting news. ICLA has already
made it onto tv. I just got a call from my girlfriend, Natalie Jenereski,
who's only words were: "you cannot guess what just happened to me".

She, along with Sara Gerstenblatt, had gone to interview with Last Call with
Carson Daily as interns. They were told when they got there that they were
actually going to be on the show in a competition for the internship
position. There was one other girl, and the three of them were told that
they had to race to see who could get Carson a cup of coffee the fastest,
and the winner would get to become one of his interns. (and just to clarify,
that's not all that we do as interns!)

Without giving away the winner of the competition, they were all offered the
positions off air.

The show will be airing tomorrow night (or I guess Thursday morning) at
1:30am on NBC. I know it's late, but it's really great that ICLA kids are on
TV! Check it out, from what I hear, it's pretty funny.

That's all for now from LA.


-Stuart


Why do I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot from the LA group this semester? Let's hope so....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's going to china?????

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home