Friday, January 12, 2007

Looking for a (part-time) REAL job in TV?

This just in from Lindsay Piccotti, a May grad, who is working at News 10 in Syracuse:

I work as an assignment editor at News 10 in Syracuse (Evan Axelbank also works with me). I have a great opportunity for any recent or soon to be graduate. There’s a part-time video journalist position opened at our Ithaca bureau! We’re looking for someone who knows the area well to fill that position (and who better than someone who spent the past 4 years of his or her life there??). If you know of anyone, please let me know and encourage them to apply online on the Time Warner website.

Don't you just love it when professional Parkies remember to think about what it was like to be a student Parkie? (I do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home