Monday, January 22, 2007

OK, so this is a personal one....



I don't do this very often -- like never, actually -- but in addition to being the dean of the Park School, I also happen to be a mother.

And like all mothers, I like to do everything I can to give my kids a helping hand (or blog posting) when I can.

So here's the deal (and for once, this isn't about the Park School):

My son Drew's band, The Static Age, is on MTV this week, one of five bands you can vote for after watching the video (you know the deal).

So here's the link, just in case you have a minute and want to see what the dean's son looks like (he doesn't wear the mascara at home, I promise).

And no, voting for him won't get you an A or a free trip to Paris. But he'd appreciate it, for sure.

And just so you know, your mom would do this for you, too.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the video on MTV.com and immediately bought the song on itunes- i LOVE this song!

-Adina Mindick

12:18 AM  
Blogger citywatermelon said...

You know, I recongnize that street sign in the picture! Was that picture taken in Brooklyn?!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home