Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You DO like purple....

So I asked all the first-year students -- freshmen and transfer students -- to give us some feedback about the purple in the lobby.

As you probably noticed, we're finishing the lobby's facelift this summer (well, almost: the floor and video wall will be done over December break), and a couple of us have been doing 'walk throughs' every week since June, just to keep an eye on how things were going. Two weeks ago, I was out of town for a few days and when I got back: Voila!

It was PURPLE. (We thought it was going to be more....ummmmmm, well, blue.)

So I took an informal (VERY) poll about the purple, and it turns out, most of you -- those who have taken the 20 seconds to respond, that is -- have decided you like it.

It's "modern," "snazzy," ("snazzy is such a good word), and "electric." (Really?)

Looks like it's stayin'.

(Works for me: purple's my favorite color. Even THAT color purple....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home