Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Gentlemen of CMD....puh-lease....

So here's a dean's dilemma, one that doesn't come up very often:

I always do my best to support student activities and fundraisers. I always do what I can to be enthusiastic and to donate whatever time and resources I can to help out. Really. I do.

But how appropriate would it be for the Dean of the Park School to post in her office a "Gentlemen" calendar featuring photos of a select group of male students from the Department of Communication Management and Design?

Answer: Ummmmm....not very.

But that doesn't mean you can't.

They'll be on sale (the calendars, that is) in the Park lobby tomorrow (Thursday) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

For a mere $8 (such a deal), you can get one of your own... (Or better yet, I'll buy you one....that would make everybody happy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home